Welcome to Orion
Our teachers are called Miss Morgan and Miss Perrins
Our author this term is Dr. Seuss
Basic skills in literacy:
- To learn all my spellings.
- To learn how to use prefixes and suffixes.
- To write stories with detail.
- To use adjectives, adverbs and nouns in sentences correctly.
- To read with fluency and expression.
- To join my handwriting.
- To write sentences that have punctuation such as question marks, exclamation marks and commands.
- To use apostrophes in words.
Some basic skills in maths really help us in our work.
- The times tables that we need to know are our 2's, 5's and 10's.
- Knowing the addition and subtraction facts for numbers up to 20.
- Recognising odd and even numbers.
- Doubling and halving numbers to 20.
We need our PE kit on a Tuesday.
Homework will be given out on a Friday and should be returned on a Monday.