We are Neptune class!
Our topic this term is the Queen.
We have learned lots of exciting facts and we love sharing our knowledge.
We have also been learning about plants in science, and we have been watching our own seeds grow!
Our teacher is Miss Lee and we have Miss Williams supporting.
- We have PE on Mondays so please ensure you have clearly labelled PE kit on this day.
- Please send your child to school with a water bottle on a Monday and they will be returned home on a Friday to be cleaned.
- Reading books should be at school everyday. You should also be reading with your child every night and this doesn't just have to be your reading book. Newspapers, magazines, leaflets, recipes, game instructions are just a few examples of different types of reading you can do at home!
If you would like to help us with our learning, here are some mathematical basic skills we need to be working hard at;
- Recognising, reading and writing numbers up to 100.
- Counting in 2s, 5s and 10s to help us with our timetables further up in the school.
- Counting forwards and backwards to 100 in 1s.
- Recalling doubles and halves up to 20.
- Recalling number bonds to 10 and 20.