WE ARE MARS!
Our teacher is called Miss Rainey and we also have Miss Cawley supporting us with our learning and development.
- We have PE on Mondays so please ensure you have clearly labelled PE kit every Monday.
- Please send your child to school with a water bottle on a Monday and they will be returned home on a Friday to be cleaned.
- Reading books should be at school everyday. You should also be reading with your child every night and this doesn't just have to be your reading book. Newspapers, magazines, leaflets, recipes, game instructions are just a few examples of different types of reading you can do at home!
If you would like to help us with our learning, here are some mathematical basic skills we need to be working hard at;
- Recognising, reading and writing numbers up to 100.
- Counting in 2s, 5s and 10s to help us with our timetables further up in the school.
- Counting forwards and backwards to 100 in 1s.